Thursday, October 23, 2008

Coasters vs Paper Dolls

"While other kids labored over there puny paper ponies and butterflies, little Sophie was creating an epic battle to end all battles. A victory means salvation, while a defeat means that all humans get their faces chewed off by giant aliens. Little Sophie was yelled at by the teacher. Now, it is certain that the teacher will be the FIRST to get her face chewed off."

Happy Thursday everyone. This morning I went back to cut out land and added a few things to this tiny yet epic showdown. I forced myself to move quickly, so there are many things I would like to keep going with. Hopefully tonight I can take an hour or so and go nuts, but for now this is what I offer. I captured the process over two mornings... but I do warn you there is a whole lot of clicking around, grabbing textures, scaling, cutting, clicking, grabbing textures... it may get a little crazy!

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW IT WAS DONE!

3 comments:

aintshakespeare said...

This is really cool. I think the buildings and the water turned out really good. The added color on the characters really spruces up the piece too.

Breadwig said...

Love it! cut paste scale move, repeat three times and rinse!

Tony C. said...

The piece turned out great and it was sweet watching the process. I am also impressed with your massive stockpile of textures. :)