Friday, December 29, 2006

Update on the Poster Design

Hey everybody.

I just switched the blog over to the new Google/Blogger format, and I hope all is well.
I have also been sick with the flu, and let me tell ya... it sucks.
I have hacked up more plegm biscuits in the last few days than I care to admit.
First I am hot, then I am cold.... oh heck, back to hot again.
And could I possibly need to blow my nose any more. I think not.
Anyway, enough of that from me. I hope to get over this soon. (sniff)

I am posting an early layout of the poster that I doodled a few posts back. It went from that thumbnail, to this series of sketches. Still a mess, but a step forward for me. I am inking it, and attempting to color it up. I now think I may want to re-do it in a completely different way, but probably not until later.
Some process huh! Hah.







The second drawing is a re-work of Dwight's character.

I hope everyone has a good New Years Eve.
Be safe.

Jeremy

1 comment:

Paul Conrad said...

REALLY looking forward to seeing this inked/colored!
When huh, when? :)
Happy New year bud.