Saturday, December 23, 2006

Here is a quicky to say... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

The best thing about this piece, is that I may have my most favoritest art tool back. Long ago, I used Painter Classic. I loooooved Painter Classic. It had the greatest watercolor tools known to man. Then, one day, my computer and Painter Classic had a fight. My computer refused to run Painter Classic any more. I wept. I tried the new Painter versions, but the watercolor tools sucked.

Now, thanks to a co-worker, I have discovered the "tint" brushes in Painter 9. I tell you, we may have a winner! This was my first quick attempt, and I do believe it might work! YAY! Much rejoicing! I hope to do the Rocket Dreams poster in a warm wash, so wish me luck.

Ok, enough of that.

Again, Merry Christmas.

Jeremy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jeremy! Hope you and your family have a great holiday :)

This is such a great little painting. I love the robot.

Congrats on finding a good replacement brush too! That's awesome. I've definitely got my favorite brushes too and I'd be so so lost if I suddently couldn't use them.

Anonymous said...

i love it!! i wish i had a robot helper decorating the tree with me- besides my wife! BU DUMP DUMP. :)

have a merry christmas, jeremy!!