Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Wizard

I am pretty sure I have bigger plans for this guy, but you have to start somewhere. I do know that somewhere along the way he became part machine. I may be detecting a theme...

I am out of the studio for the rest of the week, and I will be spending the Thanksgiving holiday with my family. If I get a chance I may post something small, but if not... I will be back next Tuesday! Thanks to each and every one of you for checking my blog and I hope you have a good week.

2 comments:

aintshakespeare said...

Oh, I don't know. I like him how he is. I always liked the notion that the Wizard, the thing Dorothy was so desperate to find, was the least magical thing she discovered on her journey through Oz. He surrounds himself with nifty things. But he's pretty unremarkable, himself.

Mike Boldt said...

Good Stuff Jeremy! I look forward to seeing where you take him...though it would be funny to see the top half of him as robotic or maybe the robot is the wizard and the old man is the servent...or maybe I should just ...

Happy Thanksgiving too!