Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Titanic Kungfubot Offensive - Starting Lineup

While I am planning a larger post that deals with "How we made Cartoon Network's TKO," I thought I would also start to show you some various bits of artwork that appear in the game at this point.

Each character has a painted pose for the "VS" screen. Something that shows the player just how cool they are, and hopefully strikes fear in their opponent's heart. Below are the paintings for the starting six characters. Each week a new character will be added to the game... which means a snarly new painting will appear as well. Yesssss...


BIG CHILL

SWAMPFIRE

KEVIN LEVIN

ZAK SATURDAY

VAN ROOK

MUNYA

So, keep hitting robots, and I promise I will put together a cool behind the scenes on the making of the game. Stay creative!

No comments: