Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays

This being my last day in the office until the new year, I wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone, and thank you again for checking out the blog. 2010 has been a great year for me, and I have very high expectations for 2011. There will be projects launching, both professionally and on the personal side. I also hope to draw some comics, showing the day-to-day here on the blog. My biggest goal is to keep moving forward.

I wish you all a glorious holiday, and happiness all around.

See you next year.

Jeremy

2 comments:

Ângelo Carvalho said...

Obrigado meu camarada!
Muita luz em seu caminho também, e sucesso!
Aqui no Brasil eu ainda tenho muito trabalho. hehehehe

Feliz Natal e Ano Novo!

Abraços!

Angelo Carvalho
http://horadoangelus.blogspot.com/

Emerson Fialho said...

Grande amigo,

Desejo-te um Feliz Natal e um 2011 cheio de paz, saúde e sucesso!

Abração e fica com Deus!

Emerson Fialho