Friday, October 30, 2009

It's A Start

I ran out of time this morning before I could really flesh out a decent color job. My goal will be to make it read a bit better, and clean things up in general. For now, I will probably put the penciled version in the corner of my upcoming concepts. Speaking of that...

Thanks to everyone who voted in the "What Theme Should He Choose" poll! It looks as if next week I will start out re-imagining the "Wonderful Wizard of Oz" story with a "Steampunk" theme! It may be slow going, but I promise to stick with it until we have a cast of characters. (I may take a Christmas break if things go that long.) I also understand that many many things have been done as "Steampunk" so I will do my best to bring something new to the table.

Have a great weekend, and thanks again!

1 comment:

caramk said...

The Logo almost begs to be animated… That was what sprung into mind when I saw the first sketch…

Another reason to keep visiting!