Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Postcard

So this is where the postcard ended up. I had to do it quickly, but I think it came out ok. I only hope they help me out with the printing. It is so dark, if it prints badly I am screeeeeewed. But, here is hoping! I plan on having them at Comicon next week so if you are there, and want one... hit me up. (Please Mr. Mailman get them to me on time!)

As usual, I have procrastinated on everything that I wanted to have printed for the con... which means I won't be bringing much. I will be ok though, and do what I need to get done. I am really looking forward to it.

Onward!

11 comments:

Animal Qwacker said...

Man, is that nice!

Eddie Pittman said...

Great looking piece!

mike said...

jeez dude! soooooooo good! love the ghost and the texture on that alien/sea creature.

it's my new desktop! :)

Mark Stroud said...

Good Stuff, I hope to see you at the con. This piece really does make me recall what it was like when reading first catchs you as a child. I can remember my mom telling me to stop reading an go outside for a change.

aintshakespeare said...

Well, it looks great. And I think it would still be good even if it goes a few shades darker. The theme allows for some darkness. I think it is way cool.

Paul Conrad said...

Wow...very nice. I want me one of those postcards!

Alina Chau said...

Soo many cool awesome artworks since my last visit!! beautiful postcard!

Vanhoozerbot said...

Thanks guys! That makes me feel good. It was a lot of fun to do.

GhettoFab said...

that turned out excellent!

Muffin said...

Can I get a living-too-far-away-to-come-to-the-con-benefit and together we can find a way to get me a post card even if I wasnt there to pick it up myself? Pleeeease?

If you have any left, although I doubt that.
I love it. :) I love stories, and I'd want this even bigger than a postcard, I'd want a poster!

Mark Geyer said...

Very cool - nice style!