Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Code of the Cryptids - Concept Art

I am rushing toward a deadline this morning, so no progress on Mr. Yeti. I thought I might post some more concept art for the Secret Saturdays game that was just launched.

In working with the game designer, I wanted to come up with an in-game sign that wouldn't sit there covering up the background. Between the two of us we came up with these "Projection Sign Posts" that would activate as soon as you walked up to them. In my final design, I drew them up as if they were dropped in from the Saturday's ship possibly by parachute. Right before they hit the ground a spike would deploy, allowing it to plant itself firmly in the ground.

In the game, they are reeaaallly tiny... but they work!


ALL ARTWORK IN THIS POST COPYRIGHT CARTOON NETWORK

No comments: